We prepare new practitioners for success! Through immersive educational opportunities, the AMCP Foundation and our partners cultivate future leaders in managed care. Here are some stories about pharmacists who transformed their careers through our programs.
- Summer Intern Perspectives: AMCP Foundation/Genentech Evidence for Access Internship (2019)
- Summer Intern Perspectives: AMCP Foundation/Allergan Specialized Internship in Health Outcomes (2019)
- Summer Intern Perspectives: AMCP Foundation/Pfizer Managed Care Internship (2019)
- Meet the Interns: From Washington State to Washington, DC - and In Between (2019)
- Summer Intern Perspectives: Ileka Ifejika (2018)
- Summer Intern Perspectives: Samuel Kim (2018)
- Emily Tsiao: Seek to Know Yourself (May 2019)
- Jared Tate: Two Ways My Residency Prepared Me for the Future (Sept. 2019)
Intern Alumni Spotlight
Intern Alumna Spotlight: Josephine Nhu Tran (September 2019)
- Intern Alumna Spotlight: Jennifer Graff (May 2019)
- Intern Alumnus Spotlight: Kenny Correia (March 2019)
25 Years of Developing Managed Care Leaders
For a quarter-century, the AMCP Foundation Summer Internship program served nearly 200 individuals. Our intern alumni have gone on to successful pharmacy careers in a wide range of settings, including health plans, industry, hospitals, and research organizations. How did the internship experience foster the leadership traits needed for success? That was one of the main questions of a research project led by Mandy Renfro, 2018 AMCP Foundation/Pfizer, Inc. Managed Care Research and Nonprofit Leadership Intern. Her capstone was presented in poster format at Nexus 2018, and an executive summary is available.